Every Wednesday we post 5 links to things we liked over the past week.
1. Looking forward to the Hunger Games movies? Are you Team Peeta or Team Gale? Uh... how about neither? See why it should just be Team Katniss all the way over at Tor.
2. Ooooh, look at all the shiny things (via Collector's Weekly).
3. What makes food gross? How does that emotion called "disgust" even work anyway? Head on over to the Smithsonian's Food & Think blog to read a little bit about why we say eeeewwww.
4. Libraries and e-books. E-books and libraries. Match made in heaven or hellish power struggle? Take a look at what Bobbi Newman (a.k.a. Librarian by Day) has to say about the issue.
5. I actually giggled with delight at this post from 7th House on the Left about blogger Ashley's organization systems. It's always nice to meet a kindred spirit.
Can I also just quietly mention that this is my 100th post? Because it is. Hooray me.